A reporter (in Beijing) asked GD’s manager “What’s TOP doing recently?” He answered that “Sleeping at home.”
He deserves to rest. We’ll see him in June at GD’s concert. It’s ok.
People probably shouldn’t hold their breath…
Alissa, sometimes I would like to see your good opinion about TOP. If you have any…
I’m not naive, of course I know that part of the GTOP shippers like this couple because they’re physically super hot together and they really fit the yaoi cliché. Mainly the new shippers, that found about them in the GD&TOP era. The old shippers, knew how to work the nuances of their relationship, and even if they were writing au, it was magical to see so many references of the real characters.
I have nothing against it. But as a GTOP shipper that enjoy reading fanfics about the couple, I have to say that the new stories are so poorly built. The people about whom they write barely resemble to the real characters. I believe that even if you’re writing an au story, you could at least explore some characteristics of their dynamic. What’s the point in reading a story about characters you like if you can barely recognize them?
Lately we’re seeing an increasing of stories where the main appeal is sex. I confess that I read some of them and I can’t even let a comment, because I really don’t know what to comment. The smut can be good, but the characterization, the background, the dialogue are so lame that I feel second hand embarrassment for them.
As a GTOP shipper I really care about the characterization and dynamic between the characters, after all that’s the reason why I read GTOP fanfics, to feed the gaps in real life. And since I don’t believe that they are a real couple, I would like to read about them as if they were. Maybe it’s the reason why it’s so hard to find good canon. The writers must be good at writing in general, but not at writing about G-Dragon and TOP.
If I was interested in reading yaoi, I would search for yaoi stories. It’s sad to see what the GTOP fandom is becoming, everything but GTOP.
Wow you're back! I miss you and your amazing edits. Now if only Dushevka will make a comeback also, I will be one happy top stan.
I’m not really back.
GD&LJ go way back I would assume, probably nuthang connections. LJ is using GD&TOP's fame to get attention for his work. GD feels uneasy and ignores him. LJ personally text/calls GD to post his work insta/tumblr. GD does it because he doesn't want to cause trouble (then deletes the link to his tumblr, go check), but I'm sure GD sees through him now. LJ is a douche bag.
Yes, make sense to me.
I don’t know if it’s only me, but I found really weird to see LJ posting personal pictures of G-Dragon and TOP.
Well, let me explain myself.
1. When I first saw the pictures on my timeline (on Twitter) I found them really personal and my first thought was that someone, a stalker, took those pictures or a former staff, because in those pictures they looked really carefree and fragile;
2. When people revealed the source of the pictures I remembered that G-Dragon had posted a picture beside this LJ (Lee Joon) on his Instagram.
3. When I searched for the mentioned picture I saw that G-Dragon had deleted the picture (and I don’t know when he did it);
4. This LJ created his Instagram account, he first posted some personal pictures with friends and GD and TOP. And then he posted about his work, linking his Tumblr account.
5. G-Dragon didn’t follow him on Instagram.
6. Suddenly G-Dragon posted two pictures of LJ’s work on his Instagram, linking to LJ’s Tumblr.
7. I felt very odd when I saw him posting those pictures, since he didn’t link LJ’s Instagram.
8. I can’t believe that a friend or an YG staff would post such personal pictures of them, when they look so fragile.
9. Back in November, Jiyong posted some pictures of the same background, but he specifically avoided any connection with TOP.
10. I was thinking that maybe Ji felt “pressured” in any way, that’s why he posted LJ’s works or LJ might post even worse pictures.
11. I’m not talking about GTOP, but since they were obviously drunk, maybe he has some not “idol” pictures that would be bad if it revealed.
12. Maybe I’m thinking too much, but would a friend post such personal pictures?
13. And why G-Dragon ignored those pictures? He didn’t like them or mentioned about them.
14. And why back in November he acted as he and TOP were distant?
15. Ok. Don’t you find it odd, someone that supposed to be their friend would post these kind of pictures?
16. Tell me what you think.
You can see all pictures here.
I really love how TOP keeps the attention on him, even when he definitely is not trying to.
People keep talking about him, choosing him as best rapper, fashionista, role model in act, even when he’s hidden in his cave.
I ask myself how great he would be if he tried, as the other members do…